An elegant site with a custom responsive design that works great with mobiles and tablets. This project included planning and creating plenty of original content to describe the various cruises available, to tempt visitors into enquiring and booking. All photos were carefully cropped and enhanced for maximum visual impact. The WordPress-powered site includes a blog to help the owner with ongoing marketing.
Red Hot Lemon
Multi-lingual & Tourism Web Design
A bold design that included writing all original content, as well as sourcing high quality photos and vehicle images. The site layout draws the reader in, providing them with as much detail as possible about the vehicles, rental terms and the surrounding area. Large clear “calls to action” lead the potential customer to make an online reservation. Plenty of additional pages of relevant information, optimised for SEO, boost the site’s ranking in Google.
Design features include:
- A clear home page entices the customer to read further, then presents them with a simple, clearly distinguished choice.
- The custom car listing page cleanly presents additional information about each car. When the site owner logs in, a custom section makes it simple to update prices, add new cars, etc.
- On the car listing page, clicking “daily hire rates” opens a detailed list of prices, which includes automatically updated conversion into other currencies. This avoids confusing the reader with too much information at once, while quickly showing them the information they need.
- Custom contact forms ask only the minimum information, while making it simple for customers to select dates. This ensures the smoothest possible experience for the customer, minimising the chance of them leaving the site at this critical moment.
- Customer reservations are emailed directly to the owner, and also backed up in an online database.
- A professional appearance, including modern text effects, attractive rotating photos in header, and custom icons for car details.
- Fully usable on mobile phones and tablets, including making reservations. On phones, the clickable phone number appears prominently at the top of the page, making it simple for customers to call directly.
A bilingual website with a customised theme, a few embedded Youtube videos and file downloads; also uses Google Apps for email and docs at their own domain.
A simple bilingual site for our friends’ restaurant. Which by the way serves some of the best food in Kaş.
A small ecommerce site with professional product photography. I prefer not to do logo designs, but I did this one. This shop calculates shipping price depending on the weight, customer’s location and airmail/groundmail. Customers can easily pay with credit or debit cards processed through Paypal. Automatic customer emails are sent to confirm their order, and again (with a parcel tracking number) when their order is posted.
The shop owner can easily view reports such as new orders; check the remaining stock of each item, edit price or other details, etc.
Dennis O’Driscoll was one of Ireland’s best-known modern day writers and poets, until his untimely passing last year.
This site design allows for longer pages with a semi-formal page style appropriate to the literary context.
Like all designs, it works equally well on mobile phones and tablets.
This clean and simple site design for Irish-American poet Julie O’Callaghan allows the reader to easily browse the considerable amount of written content.
Like all designs, it’s designed to adapt smoothly to mobile phones and tablets.